Sea buckthorn oil is rich in various vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds The seeds and leaves are also particularly rich in quercetin, a flavonoid. What’s more, its berries boast potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. They also contain good amounts of folate, biotin and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E More than half of the fat found in sea buckthorn oil is mono- and polyunsaturated fat, which are two types of healthy fats. Interestingly, sea buckthorn oil may also be one of the only plant foods known to provide all four omega fatty acids — omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9
2 Pack - 100 softgels in each bottle, 200 softgels Total (200mg)
Ingredients: 100% Siberian Sea Buckthorn Oil in gelatine capsules
Made exclusively from Altai Siberian Extra Virgin Sea Buckthorn oil
Produced in Novosibirsk City, Siberia
Suggested Use: It is recommended to take 5 softgels of extra virgin Siberian Sea Buckthorn oil daily, 30 to 60 minutes before a meal.
Benefits: Provide all four omega fatty acids, rich in various vitamins, minerals, rich in quercetin, perfect for skin, hair, nails. support digestive system.
- Superior source of omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9 and beta-carotenoids
- Made exclusively from Altai Siberian Extra Virgin Sea Buckthorn oil
- Only wild harvested organic Sea Buckthorn berries and seeds used
- Produced in Novosibirsk City, Siberia, Russia
- 2 Pack - 100 softgels in each bottle, 200 Total (200mg)